Saturday, January 16, 2010

THRIFT STORE WITH LULU

Went to the thrift store today with Lulu. She's only six but I want to start her vintage fashion stylings early. She had her headphones on the whole time which made it easy to lead her around, as long as I was dancing. Here's my latest thrifty find. Love the blue dress which is an all-season wonder, paired with my fav cowboy boots and a fabulous orange sweater. Topped it all off with this season's most wonderful find -- an H&M scarf. I wear it with almost everything so I'm pretty sure it'll be trashed by spring. But hooray for living in the NOW!


Check out what Lu is wearing. I think this girl's got major potential. The tights alone are freakin' fabulous.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely!
Sometimes I go out with Vale and we make a point of "picking up" clothes for other people (we just pretend to do it) and it is great to see how our kids have totally understood that each person has a different style.
And, by the way, Lulu's style, is really cool!