Saturday, January 23, 2010

SAN LUIS OBISPO

Mike and I are traveling right now, visiting his grandfather and Suzanne in San Luis Obispo. Having rained for the last five days, we are finally seeing the sun today. To capture the sun, we took a walk down a greenbelt path to one of the adobe homes in the SLO area.


The blue in the doors and windows echo the bright blue overhead. I adore this shade of robin's egg blue which is found in bird's eggs and tea cups.


Suzanne gave me a tarot card reading today which seemed to make total sense to me except for the last card. The outcome card was the Moon. We couldn't understand how it's negative meaning could fit into my life right now. But having done a little more research, it seems to be telling me that in all of that changes that are upcoming --with finances being tightened, Mike quiting his job to go to school full-time, the kids getting older -- that I need to be sure to let the stress take it's outlet in creativity not in lunacy. Sounds like a good plan to me, I think.

2 comments:

Second Skin said...

OH!! thank you so much for saying hI! I am so happy to meet you! Keep it up here! love the imagery in this post. the bird eggs are so gorgeous! I love that color of blue!

Second Skin said...

Keep it up on your blog i mean!